You’ve probably heard it before. “If you own only three outfits, your wardrobe is too small.” It may not be the most accurate statement in the world (I have six!), but it’s still true. In our fast-paced, digital age, we are constantly bombarded with new clothes and fashions that are just a few clicks away. So how do we find clothes that fit us well? How do we get the best value for our money and time? And how can we maximize our closet space? Let me give you some amazing ways to do all of this!
First of all, we need to take inventory of what we already have. I know that sounds like a scary task when you’re shopping, but trust me–it’s really not. It will take us mere minutes to go through each piece of clothing in our closet and pull out those items that no longer work or fit us well. This will help us identify exactly how much room we have available in our closets. If you have several large drawers, you might want to consider opening them up. The more open space you have, the easier it’ll be to see if any of your clothes are taking up unnecessary space. If you don’t already have enough storage space, think about adding additional shelving units or cabinets. You could even try hanging some of your clothes on hooks instead of hangers. It will allow you to easily move your items from one area to another without spending hours trying to figure out which way they should go.
Once you’ve taken stock of what you currently have, it’s time to start thinking outside the box. There are so many different types of fashion accessories out there right now. We have belts, scarves, hair bands, headbands, jewelry, sunglasses, hats, gloves, socks, and shoes. If you have an item that you haven’t worn yet, why not try pairing it with something else? For example, you could wear a hat with a scarf or a belt with a pair of jeans. Or maybe you’d make a great “boho chic” outfit by wearing a dress or skirt with a long-sleeved shirt and boots.
One of my favorite trends right now is leggings. Leggings are comfortable and flattering on everyone, whether you’re 5′ tall or 6′ tall. They also make it easy for people who are short on height to feel taller. Another trend I love is the combination of a hoodie and sweatpants. It seems to be everywhere these days, and it looks very stylish. Just remember that you don’t necessarily have to wear the same style of clothing every single day. Wear pieces that compliment each other instead of being similar.
Another thing to keep in mind is to change up the color of your clothing. If you always buy black everything, try pairing it with a colorful top or jacket. It will bring a whole new level of sophistication to your everyday look. Black isn’t the only option either. Try red, blue, green, pink, orange, purple, yellow, gray, white, brown, or even camo. What evercolors suit your personality best, you should definitely incorporate them into your wardrobe.
Now that you’ve done your research and have a better idea of what you want to include in your wardrobe, it’s time to shop. When you go to the mall, department stores, or online store, you need to keep these tips in mind:
1) Buy things that are versatile. Don’t just buy the same exact outfit over and over again. Mix and match. Use patterns or prints. Pairing pants with a blouse, a tank top with a cardigan, a scarf with a hat, etc., will create a variety of styles that you can use throughout the year.
2) Buy quality. I’m sure you’ve seen the T-shirts on sale at Target and Walmart that say “50% off today only!” Well, those shirts were probably made in China and sent to a warehouse where they were put on racks and sold for 50 cents. Then they went back to the factory where they were resold for $5. It’s pretty sad, but unfortunately it’s the truth. Quality clothing doesn’t cost more than cheap stuff, especially when you consider the fact that you get to wear it for years and years and years.
3) Shop sales. Sometimes you can find awesome deals on high-quality clothes. If you wait until the end of the season, you’ll save a lot more money. Some stores offer special events such as clearance sales, half-off days, and discount days. Also, be aware of seasonal sales. This is when a company offers deep discounts on certain products because they anticipate a spike in demand during that particular period. Keep an eye out for sales announcements in the paper, on social media, and on websites.
4) Find out if the company you’re buying from has a return policy. Most companies will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. But sometimes you’ll run into situations where you won’t qualify. For example, if you bought a brand new coat that was too big for you, it’s likely that you wouldn’t be able to return it. However, if you bought an old sweater and it shrunk after the wash, you would be able to return it.
5) Check the tag for hidden fees. Often times, companies will tack on extra charges to the price of the product. For example, let’s say you buy a pair of jeans for $40.00. After paying sales tax and shipping costs, the total comes to $45.00. However, when you check the packaging tag, you’ll notice that there is a 15% restocking fee. That adds up quickly! Also, be aware of the fact that many companies have free shipping policies. This means that you will be charged for shipping regardless of whether you actually receive the item or not.
6) Consider the size of your package. Many packages are oversized nowadays. This makes it difficult for companies to ship smaller sizes. However, this does not mean that you have to settle for larger clothes. You can always request a second shipment for a reduced rate, or you can ask if the retailer has a policy regarding returns.
7) Be realistic. Do you really need two pairs of pants? Or five sets of shoes? You need to determine what you really need and then buy accordingly. It’s okay to splurge once in a while, but try to stick with your budget.
8) Be patient. Clothing takes time to break in properly. It’s not like you can run out of the house and show up wearing your new outfit straight out of the package. You need the proper amount of time to wear your clothes comfortably and confidently.
9) Don’t expect miracles. Yes, you read that correctly. Just because you spend $200 on a pair of jeans, it doesn’t mean that you’re going to magically transform yourself into the model on the cover of Vogue. However, if you really work hard at finding the perfect pair of jeans, you will eventually achieve your goal.
10) Don’t forget about your accessories. No matter how good your outfit looks, it’s nothing without the right accessories. Make sure you add a watch, necklace, bracelet, earrings, a nice bag, a pair of sunglasses, and a pair of heels. These accessories will complete your outfit and make you look stylish and professional.
These days online purchasing is the best option for the people who are planning to purchase the riidekapp. The option is quite convenient, with just a good internet connection and laptop, players can order the products. The products will be definitely delivered at the doorstep as per eth requirement.
There’s no doubt that maximizing your wardrobe takes commitment and patience, but it’s totally worth it. You will soon be amazed at how many options you have when it comes to dressing yourself up. So go ahead and shop around. You’ll find some great clothes and accessories that are sure to turn heads!