Police Brutally Arrest Man Because He Had Anonymous Mask On



A peaceful, law-abiding citizen was just arrested at an Arizona election board hearing, all because he was wearing an Anonymous mask on the top of his head.

The mask was not even covering his face, but police decided to suppresses the citizen’s right to public property while the election board was busy – ironically – trying to convince everyone that their constitutional right to vote had not been suppressed!

The hearing was over the suspected election fraud in the recent Arizona primaries.

The Arizona Family News reported that two protestors were cited and later released. While another man was arrested and jailed charged with trespassing and resisting arrest – according to witnesses.

The incident took place in the House Gallery after the Maricopa County hearing on election fraud.

Below is another angle of the inc that shows what happened from the beginning:

The people with the man can be heard in the video shouting that he was just sitting in his chair, not doing anything wrong or illegal.

One person on Facebook commented that it was “All because he has a Guy Fawkes mask on.”

It seems that commenter is right.

Jessica Hall recorded the longer of the videos of this incident. She said Heavy that the altercation happened during the legislative session, after the special Election’s Committee hearing.

Hall identified the officers as Capitol police officers.

She added that it looked as though the young man was being choked by the officer to try to force him to get up.

Watch the incident from another angle, on the Periscope app here.

Another Facebook commented said, “Even the official at the very end said that the person in the mask absolutely did nothing wrong.”

Watch yet another angle of the incident, at this link.

Janet Higgins also uploaded a video of this incident on Facebook of the incident:

Heavy.com reports the following:

She said that after the voter suppression hearing ended, they all chanted “Revote!” when they entered the gallery. They were told to quiet down and one person was removed. She said the guy seen in the video was sitting quietly alone and was given no warning. She later wrote, “We were at the point of chaos. All brought on by the police. For a man sitting quietly. With dreadlocks. His name is Jonathan S. McRae. He is currently in jail, charged with trespassing and resisting arrest. I disagree. He was harassed, held to the floor for over 5 minutes, and kidnapped. I don’t know if he was injured in the attack.”

An additional person was shoved to the floor during part of the altercation. Her video is below…

(Article by M. David and Reagan Ali; image used for illustrative purposes)

Leave a Comment